ESSAY TOPICS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
When you have moved on from high school to college you probably might have some troubles with writing essays that became longer and have more requirements. However there is no need to panic and if you donít know what to write about, the information below is just right for you.
First of all college level essay topic has to be more complicated than a simple high school assignment but you have to imagine that your professor doesnít know anything about your topic.
Essays are used to express your level of research and arising ideas and all of the information you want to share with has to be in an easy-to-follow format. Also you need a thesis statement. An essay without a thesis is like a writer without any ink. To write a thesis, it's usually best to start with "This essay will discuss" or "The goal of this paper is to". Use your thesis in the beginning to make a strong introduction which is going to tell your reader what is your essay about.
The body of your essay should be divided into several points in separate paragraphs. You need to prove all your statements with some good evidence: facts, statistics, historical examples, etc.
In the conclusion round up your ideas and write a summary. It has to be the strongest part of your essay. Proof reading and grammar checking is very important too so donít be lazy to read it again after you think it is done.
The list below contains some college level essay topics:
- In a free society, laws must be subject to change.
- Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of giving international aid to poor countries.
- Views of Mahatma Gandhi: should they be taught in schools?
- Stock market: is it an appropriate indicator to development?
- Private lenders: good or bad?
- Promotion of good saving habits.
- GDP and the credit card industry.
- Mixed economy or capitalist economy: what is better?
- Interest rates: should they depend upon monthly income?
- Is Obama the ideal man for the post?
- United States foreign policy about Iraq and Afghanistan: good or bad?
- Israelís policy on terror: apt or cruel?
- Kashmir Issue: should the Western free world intervene?
- Iraq, Afghanistan War: Principle reasons to economic recession?
- Terrorism and Islam.
- Water Hyacinth: a better raw material for paper and a pollution swallowing machine.
- Should plastic and aluminum packaging be banned?
- Wars: One of the principle contributors to pollution and global war.
- Calculators and computers: killers to conventional learning skills.
- Western Free World: A primitive society or a sophisticated society?
- Have we alienated from our true selves due to materialism?
- Stress: A product of materialism in society?
- Human rights: doctrine of protest.
- The pollution trend of industrialization.
- Advertisements; are they informative or manipulative?
- Is our government doing enough to balance our national budget, and cut our deficit?
- Should we become vegetarians? Why it is so important to care for animals?
- Is religion so important for people?
- Vaccines: Should parents avoid vaccinating their children?
- Kyoto Protocol: Should the U.S. join Kyoto to curb greenhouse gases?
© 2005-2011, GoodEssayTopics.com