EVALUATION ESSAY TOPICS
Writing on one of the evaluation essay topics intends to estimate and to give the appraisal of someone or something. The evaluation is the act or the result of judging or value. Evaluation stresses applying your judgment to the results of your analysis. It asks for an opinion based on well-defined criteria and clearly stated evidence. You must use evidence to show that the evaluation essay topics do or do not fit your criteria. You should deal with what the implications are for whether it fits or does not fit (or fits some but not others of) your criteria.
Hence, you have to develop your own rating system for evaluating of some events, people or things. Your rating system should comprise the criteria of the appraisal. Your evaluation can be based on the qualitative or quantitative analysis of the things. Qualitative analysis intends to value things according to their quality and quantitative analysis intends to value things in accordance with their quantity. Be sure that your evaluation is well - reasoned and that your evaluation is based not only on your personal premises but on the clearly defined criteria of your rating system.
Evaluation Essay Topics
The below stated evaluation essay topics can become a good ground for your essay. Examine these evaluation essay topics thoroughly. Take one of the evaluation essay topics, which present a special interest to you and develop it in the format of your essay.
- To what extent is acid deposition increasing problems in industrialized countries?
- INS says that there are about 5 million illegal aliens in the United States right now. Evaluate this data and give your appraisal of it. What if anything should be done about them? Shall we let them stay illegally, or try to legalize them [with another amnesty like that in 1986] or try to find all of them and deport them - no matter how many years they have lived here? What if they have children who are U.S. citizens because they were born here?
- Evaluate the differences in social relationships on the Internet and conventional, face to face relationships? Are the norms of social intercourse different? What role is played by body language?
- Evaluate the case: Johnson and Johnson versus Pfizer.
- Evaluate mental health and the prison system: who are victims of mental health and how they are treated within the legal and prison system.
- Evaluate Internet like a service and technology.
- Make the advertisement analysis: Mr. Clean and the beautiful germ killer.
- With reference to the literature, evaluate the impact that a particular life stage transition may have on an individual.
- Evaluate Clinton and Roosevelt health care reforms.
- Oil and Democracy: With the exception of Norway and Canada, all major oil producing countries appear to struggle with severe problems of corruption, gross income disparity, and even oppression. Evaluate this situation and answer the following questions: Why? What is the relationship between a monoculture (a culture that depends on one resource for its economy) as an economic system and its actual political system? How does corruption erode the very core values of democracy? What are the key considerations and what might be the most important strategies a country could employ to fight against such a tendency?
- Evaluate the ethical responsibility of public held companies.
- Give an appraisal of the statistical impact of religious voters in presidential race from1980 to 2004.
- Evaluate the overlapping issues that management faces today and in the future.
- Critically discuss and evaluate some of the different arguments both for and against animal rights.
- Evaluate the role of Andrew Carnegie in the development of the steel industry.
- What are the main roles that the United Nations plays in international politics? To what extent is it successful, and how should that success be gauged? Keep in mind that you should identify the main bodies of the UN and their legal powers (here you must choose which ones to discuss). Analyze the way in which the political context of the UN's operation affects the use of its powers. What can reasonably be expected?
- Evaluate the role of natural capital in the weak versus strong sustainability debate AIDS/HIV in South Africa.
- Communication is essential for today's business organizations and technology accelerates the efficiency of it, but the quality of what people saying and writing to one another has adversely declined; guidelines are definitely needed regarding the quality of communication content before communication distortion occurs. Evaluate the role communication plays in our lives.
- Give an appraisal of access to quality care. Discuss the issue of health care labour shortages, socio-demographics changes (e.g. aging of America), and their impact on access to quality care.
- Evaluate benefit and risk of doing harm that advancements in technology can cause to the humanity. Identify a technological advancement that you regard as an example of this dilemma and discuss your thoughts about future implications.
- Evaluate European's impact on North American Indian.
- Evaluate the role of the American Civil War and analyze its impact on the further development of the history of the USA.
© 2005-2011, GoodEssayTopics.com